This year our app is bigger and better than ever! With new features and live race-day updates, you’ll want to make sure you’ve download the 2017 Melbourne Marathon app before race-day for the ultimate event experience.
How to download the app:
- Search ‘Melbourne Marathon Festival’ in the app store for iPhone or Android smartphones
- Hit ‘GET’ or ‘INSTALL’ and start using the app!
- Or just click the button below!
If you already have the app on your phone from previous Medibank Melbourne Marathon Festival events, head into the app store and make sure the app is updated in order to view 2017 content.
- Live Stream the 2017 Medibank Melbourne Marathon Festival – Live stream the event and tune into the day’s festivities! This new and exciting feature allows you to watch the festival from the comfort of your own home, or, if you’re a spectator on the day, tune in and find out what’s happening along every inch of the course, view the 2017 winners crossing the finish line inside the MCG, watch and meet some race-day legends, and stay updated on the entire day’s proceedings. Download the app now and stay updated on all the action!
- Competitor Tracking – Track a competitor while they race! Whether you’d like to track yourself along the course, or you’re a family member/friend of a competitor, you now have the ability to track a competitor’s progress with the touch of a button. Find your competitor, view live on the map where they are, and get notified of their progress along the way. Make sure to tell your friends and family to download the app so they know the exact moment you’ll cross the finish line at the MCG. Why not share a competitors progress as well throughout the day on Facebook by clicking the Share feature? Once you register, don’t worry if you don’t see your name pop up on the app immediately. Data is updated weekly so hold tight, you will be able to track yourself on the day!
- Take A Selfie – With new and updated selfie frames, the app allows you to frame your favourite race-day pics with Medibank Melbourne Marathon Festival artwork.
- Check Your Results – See your results as soon as you cross the finish line, view who won each race, and check out how your competitors went on the day.
- Share To Win – Head on over to Event Information and be in the draw to WIN a TomTom Adventurer GPS Sports Watch valued at $449. Download the app to learn how to enter!
- Event Information and Race Day Guide Info – Remind yourself of any important race-day info while out and about! Can’t remember Race Week Office’s opening hours? Wondering when the Active Feet runners expo closes on race-day? Head on over to the app to stay updated.
- Training Programs – View ASICS Training Series times and locations to meet up with other runners in Melbourne and view details on Steve Moneghetti’s 12 Week Programs for Half Marathon and Marathon events.
- Interactive Course Maps – Preview your course before race-day and view the course map for all running events including where the start line, finish line and major km marks are located.
- Social Media Live Feed – Find out what everyone’s saying about the Medibank Melbourne Marathon Festival on race-day, and receive any important updates from us from our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages.
Make sure you ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS for the app, as race-day live updates will be coming in throughout the day, so make sure you’re on top of what’s happening.
The 2017 Medibank Melbourne Marathon Festival mobile app is powered by MYLAPS.