ONLINE EVENT CHANGES ARE NOW CLOSED
- Race changes are still allowed but can only be made in person at the Melbourne Marathon Race Week Office at the MCG if the events have not sold out.
- We will not be processing further event changes over the phone, so please do not call to request a change as you will be disappointed
- If you decide to upgrade your event, you are required to pay the difference in Entry Fees.
- If you choose to downgrade your event, there will be no refund of the difference between entry fees.
- Please remember to bring your old race pack to exchange for a new race number.
- There are no exceptions to the above rules under any circumstance
Event changes can only be made at the Race Week Office during the following times:
|Thursday October 09
||8:00am - 6:00pm
|Friday October 10
||8:00am - 7:00pm
|Saturday October 11
||8:00am - 3:00pm
The Race Week Office is located at the MCG on the external concourse between Gates 1 and 2.